Sunday, August 30, 2009

Nothing new to report...

LAZY DAYS...

This weekend Emma and I just relaxed while Jeff was helping Jason tile the bathroom in their new house. I am still not too excited about them moving!! Although it is only 15 minutes or so away.... it is too far:(
Yesterday we went for a walk before it got to hot and then just relaxed inside while I organized some school stuff.
Today the three of us just lounged. Emma had some daddy time while I went grocery shopping. I think I go once a month and then am in complete shock when the total appears on the screen!

This week is going to be a LONG one! 5 whole days with my little ones! I forgot how active 1st graders were while I was out on maternity leave! They are a great bunch though! I am going to love this year! Next week will be a wonderful one after the full week, 3 day weekend and then Mema and Papa will be here so only 3 days at daycare for Miss Emma. I have had a few leads for at home care and really hoping that one will work out. Facebook really can be a wonderful thing:)

Well off to finish making dinner, do a little more school work and then off to bed... it is a school night! I am sure I will stay awake to watch big brother though and kick myself all day for staying up late!

Still not so sure about this...















Practicing rolling over with Daddy.... I will get it one of these days!!!!





Even Guinness has some lazy days....


No comments: