Thursday, August 20, 2009

Show Us Your Life...


”Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner”

This Friday the topic is about baby showers. I had to share the idea that my WONDERFUL class did for me last year. I had Emma early and we went into school at the end of the year and they had a lovely baby shower from the class. Each child brought in a book that they wanted to givve Emma to start her own library. In addition to the MANY books they got us a Lands End bag. It was the best shower idea and highly recommend anyone who is giving a shower to their child's teacher to use this idea! I LOVED IT!!

6 comments:

The Taffs said...

That is a VERY cute idea!!!

Jessica Bene said...

That is a great idea! Our daughters are only 1 week apart :) Emma is a cutie!

Kama said...

That looks like a great shower! I found you over at Kelly's.

CarolinaGirl said...

What a great idea! I love it. Emma is a doll by the way.

Paige said...

I am a kindergarten teacher, so of course this has been one of my favorite showers I have seen from Kelly's blog. I LOVE IT!! Books are so great (especially for a second baby) and I always send landsend bags!!! Thanks for sharing!

Rachel Moss said...

What a sweet class you had! They gave you some great books, too. I found your site from Kelly's Korner while looking for book shower pics.