Friday, August 14, 2009

Last day of summer :(

Today was Mommy's last day of summer with no school so I got to spend the day with her. We went to pick up my pictures, go to babies r us and target.... A fun day:) Shopping for me:) Then I took a good nap in my bed and mommy keeps reminding me that I have to do that on Monday for Miss Michele at Daycare. I am not sure why she doesn't understand there is too much going on there. I don't want to miss out on ANYTHING!!

Today while we were at babies r us I got a few toys and some bibs that are a little easier for mommy to clean after I try to eat my cereal. The bib is almost as big as me! I think it is funny!!!



My cousin Leslie made me this cute hat and a blanket. My head must have grown because it almost fits! It was way too big just a weeks ago but today it fit! I even let mommy put it on with screaming!


Now I am fast asleep! My mommy is making me cry it out a little and I am not so sure that I like it:) I only whinned for a few minutes tonight. I am learning she doesn't give in to me too often so it is not worth crying I guess. I have found my thumb and if I can get that to my mouth while I am whinning/pretend crying then I am good. My thumb taste MUCH better than a plastic pacifier she keeps sticking in my mouth! YUCK!!!
Photobucket


No comments: