Friday, August 7, 2009

4 MONTH HEALTHY BABY CHECK-UP

Today Emma and I had a great day! After her 2 hour party last night (I will mention that in a minute!) We went to the Switch-a-Roo consignment sale and mommy coukd have spent A LOT but kept reminding herself how wonderful and generous her sister is with sharing the twins clothes with us! We have our office FILLED with clothes through 12 months and not knowing when she will wear 12-18months we held off on only buying some toys. There is so much there it is overwhelming but you could definetley cloth your child for cheap (compared to going to the sotres!). We look forward to going to the spring/summer sale!

After that we came home for a little play time and a short nap.... which is why we were not happy at our 1:30 doctors apt. Right in the middle of nap time but if you knew my wonderful doctor you know that being her first apt is the best because she spends so much time with you! We got the weigh and Miss Emma was 12lbs 9oz (24%), 25.5inches (84%) and head is in the 70% (smaller than I thought!!). She was tired and having one of her gas episodes so Dr. Butcher got to see Emma at her finest! Hopefully next time she won't scream the whole time!!


CHECK BACK A LITTLE LATER TONIGHT FOR PICTURES... MISS EMMA IS READY FOR BED. SO WE NEED TO READ OUR BOOKS BEFORE BEDTIME!

Before Doctors appointment SO HAPPY! Little does she know what is coming her way....



After shots and an hour of screaming with Dr. Butcher!!!


Happy after a 15 minute nap in the car!

(Grandma, I love my outfit so much I had to wear it again this week:) It is just too cute. I am afraid I will outgrow it too soon!!!)

Yesterday Lily had her first bath and Emma was not happy when nap time came around and Lily was not beside her in the crib. She finally fell asleep with her blanket but it just wasn't the same for her. She was so happy when she got up and Lily was all dry :) See below the reunion!

Is that really her????


THANK YOU!


Hmmm.... I will taste her to see if it is really MY LILY



YEP!!! IT IS HER!!!!


Forgot to mention Emma's party.... So at 1:30 she decided to see how loud and highpitched she could squeal and for how long.... yeah it lasted 2 hours! She has a set of lungs! I left her in there because she was not crying to get out but was obviously not tired! Finally towards the end she realized she was tired but couldn't get the paci in her mouth or get to lily who was at the other end of the crib! I was not going to feed her because I did not want her to think when she wakes up she gets to eat... so I gave her the paci and Lily and off to sleep she went after that party.... me on the other hand was not so tired after listening to her wonderful singing... American Idol here we come!!!!

No comments: