Tuesday, August 11, 2009

jumping, jumping, jumping... or maybe sloutching!

198 days, 198 days!!! Yes, school has not officially started and I have the count down to summer:) Emma is still adjusting to the huge change that was thrown at her yesterday. I am glad that we decided to do this week for 1/2 days and I decided that I am not going at all on Friday so I can spend the day with her doing NOTHING! I enjoy the webcam where I can watch her but at the same time I just want to go and get her when I see her struggling to sleep or anything! My girl LOVES her sleep and she has not gotten much while she has been there. I know that it will change and she will get used to the noise but I just wish that she would do it soon so I can stop crying all day while she is there! What a great looking teacher I will be on the first day of school.... crying my eyes out!!


Today Emma got to have a little fun when she got up from her afternoon nap. She got to go in her Johnny Jumper. Dr. Butcher told me to start putting her in there so I did and at first she laughed and smiled and after about a minute she was saying GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!





ok, seriously what kind of dog is this? I swear at times she is part cat!





5 comments:

Blessed2Serve said...

Oh my! The puppy/kitty is soooo cute! What kind of dog is she?

barb said...

Both the baby and dog are adorable. Great photos :)

West Family said...

Haha... as for the dog she is a purebred Mutt from the shelter. If we had to guess.... a little: boxer/pit bull, maybe a little lab and Greyhound for sure! What a mix right!

trennia said...

cute picture happy hopping

The Wests said...

Don't worry each day will get easier. Except for the days when they get older and aren't ready to come home!