Saturday, August 15, 2009

Lazy day...



Today has pretty much been a lazy day so far! We talked to Mema and Papa and skype and Mema noticed that E and I were in our PJ's still-ooops. I figured why get dressed when we are hanging out here all morning. Emma is down for her second nap so I am taking the time to do this now but before that to try to organize some thoughts and get some school work done. In the beginning of the year I have a million and one things I want to do and have realized that I get about 2 of them done in the first few weeks. I just want to do it all and get either 1/2 the quality I want or have of it done. So this year.... Less is best! I tried to weed out some of the stuff in the room and I am going to try to do less of my great ideas and make the few I do great and worth it!

Little Emma is singing away in her bed now so, I better go get her so I can try to do a little shopping:)

I am now sitting listening to Emma not want to take her nap but she knows the rules:)
Tonight Jeff and I are going to a baseball game so Grandma and Grandpa West are coming over to stay with Emma. Which is not a hard Job.... Sit and watch TV while she sleeps:) Life is tough for this poor little girl....

Here she is again testing out her jumper.... still not so sure about it.... We will get there soon enough! As you will see Guinness is also a little unsure about it as well!




Photobucket

No comments: