Friday, August 21, 2009

First day!

I had a good first day at school... minus having to take Emma to daycare! I met 14 out of 17 little friends. They were all so sweet and cute! It is going to be a great year with this group!

Things with Emma weren't any better so I talked to the teacher that was in the room when I picked her up so we will see how things go on Monday! That is what is going to make the year long! I sent an email to my whole school community and to some of my former parents to see if they knew of anyone or anyplace that would be better. We will just keep praying that something works out! We got home at 1 and she has been asleep since. I will let her sleep until 4:30 and then hope that she will eat some cereal for me because she has not been enjoying her cereal anymore and did not eat much at daycare today. I do not think that she is liking the different person feeding her each time she eats. The teacher that we like is no longer there so I am bummed about that... we will have to see what happens... time will tell!

Ok.... Dinner time happened before I got the post uploaded with pictures... We ate some cereal... not a lot but we also had carrots with it and she seemed enjoy them. Maybe it was because I had baby Einstein on and every time she smiled I shoved food in her mouth! What a great mom I am.... TV during dinner! Oh well she ate right! Now she has tried Avocado and carrots. I have made the veggies and have frozen them. It was very easy so we will continue to do that for a little bit longer. It is easy and much cheaper!

I didn't feel like rearranging all of these so they are going backwards in our day...

Apparently Baby Einstein is funny and helps us eat or maybe it was the 3.5 hour nap this afternoon and 1.5 hour nap this AM! I think it was Number Nursery (Baby Einstien!)


a more serious moment


I am still fascinated by my hands!


My new trick!


Bath time and then bedtime for mommy and me!

1 comment:

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Hi!! i found your blog on a comment I saw on 40 Pink Piggies!! We are all from the same area - I live in Spartanburg County...
Your daughter is a cutie!!!! I have two little ones. A boy that turns 3 next month and a daughter that turns 2 in January!!!