Thursday, August 13, 2009

MUCH BETTER!!!


This is how I look when I hear the first song on the blog!
I LOVE it!













Well I am feeling much better for several reasons...
1- Emma had a
MUCH better day today at the daycare! I am not "required" to be at school yet so I have not been taking her at the normal time but today she has had more of a "normal" day! She slept for 1.5 hours before she went and then slept for 1.5 hours while she was there and is now on 2.5 hours since we have gotten home (still sleeping!!!). She also ate 2 bottles for them today. Yesterday she refused to eat all together!

*** the downside was she slept in the swing while she was there today. I will take what I can get because I know with time she will get used to the noise and sleep in her crib. I don't want her to get used to sleeping "on the move" but as I said it will take adjusting and we are taking baby steps!!! I am just happy she slept and ate!!!!

2- I only have 181 days until summer:) Not the 190's like I said earlier!!! Haha!!!


We will get some pictures up as soon as our little princess wakes up. I didn't get around to any yesterday.... can you believe a day without pictures!!! I have one un-photographed (I know that is not a word:) )day of Emma's life!!!

After a nice 3.5 hour nap this afternoon I was feeling refreshed!!! I woke up happy and wanted to play for a little bit....























I am back and
HAPPY!!!












Time to eat:)













It taste so much better with your hands in your mouth!












My thumb taste better too!!


















I am becoming a thumb sucker!

















Sabol is checking it out....











Loving the exesaucer!

No comments: