Monday, August 10, 2009

One down!!!

Well I calculated I am one day down and about 199 more before it is summer! Today went great for Emma. They said that she was happy and smiling and didn't cry...until I got there:) She was asleep before I got out to the car and then slept for about 3 hours, ate some cereal, had her bath and went back to sleep! I figure she will wake up sometime to have a bottle because she was not having that! She just kept spitting it out and wanted to go to bed. I guess her first day tired her out!! It sure tired me out too:)

Before I go I am going to pray that they like me...


Maybe if I act like the class clown they will like me...


Maybe if I act serious and look intellectual they will like me...


I think if I just look sweet and innocent like I am then they will all LOVE me.... AND THEY DID!!!


I was tuckered out after meeting all my new friends! (Ignore that it looks like she has a black eye.... she doesn't)


After my nap I woke for a little bit to eat some cereal and take a bath... Then I was ready for bed again! It was a tough AM!!!


I am starting to really like this stuff and only about 90% was all over my chins tonight! I am getting there!

No comments: