Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Lack of entries :(

There is a reasoing to the lack of entries. I have gone back to school and Emma and I are still adjusting to daycare routine. To be honest there has been no adjusting so far:( It is so hard and I am VERY actively looking to find someone come to take care of her. I have not been so happy with somethings that I have seen on the webcam and would like to see more interaction with Emma and have her play and just be loved on and cuddled. When I get her at the end of the day she falls asleep and we don't see her again until 5/5:30ish. Which is very hard for us. I just want to hold her and love her and play with her and all she wants to do is sleep because she doesn'e sleep so well there. I know there is tough love but I am not that tough:) So basically there are no pictures from the last few days because none of us have really been in the picture making mood or look. I will try to get some tomorrow when we get home.

I start with kids on Monday so I will be nice and busy then for sure!!!

1 comment:

JJ Mom said...

Hey Jill- Sadie goes to an in home daycare and although I can not watch her on a webcam (which would be cool) I know she is loved, cuddled, and interacted with. When I drop her off she smiles at Gloria and when I say we are going to Gloria's she smiles. You may have to try Emma at a few places before you find "the" place for Emma. Trust your insticts! Good Luck!
P.S. Have you asked around at your school? I wonder if some of the mothers that stay home woukd like to make a little money watching sweet Emma. Or maybe a wife of someone who works with Jeff.