Thursday, August 13, 2009

My FAVORITE vacation place



Well It is Friday again and time for Show Us How You Live.

”Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner”

I have been looking forward to this one! Your favorite vacation place. I can say that I have not been to any European contries or any tropical Carribean Islands but there is one place that I LOVE to go to and have been unable to go the past few years. It is Marco Island, FL! It find it to be so peaceful just laying on the beach listening to the waves crash and watch the dophins pass by. If I could go there more often I would. I would love to go this year but even living in the south I am still 12 hours away! That is a long car ride for a weekend and flights are outrageous to get there! We are still hoping prices will drop for Thanksgiving! Maybe a last minute trip.... Fingers crossed! The sunsest from the beach at my parents place in Marco Island.... Seriosuly is there a better place(This is my opinion!!!???) (Maybe the Adirondacks- with nice weather!)





Trying to get a picture at sunset- didn't come out to well...



Aidan and his Crazy Mommy and Wacky Aunt Jill.... Yeah I don't tan like this anymore- now I am to afraid of what we used to do to our skin!!!




The sunsest from the beach at my parents place in Marco Island.... Seriosuly is there a better place(This is my opinion!!!???) (Maybe the Adirondacks- with nice weather!)






Before all the girl cousins joined Aidans perfect world... He is still the only boy though!




The Sunset at Esplande.



Photobucket


No comments: