Saturday, August 22, 2009

Busy day so far....

So far we have had a busy day.... Well I have. Jeff is at work so Emma and I are at home. We are having some friends over later so trying to get Emma well rested so maybe (key word) she will stay up to see Kate. I doubt she will but we can try!

here are some pictures that I took this AM before we ran to the store. This is a cute dress that a coworker from Tecumseh sent me when Emma was born. She is almost fitting into it. It is still pretty big but she was in the carseat the whole time so nobody could tell. We are still wearing 0-3 pants and some 0-3 tops and then the 3-6 tops and dresses. The 0-3 pants are still too big on this skinny girl! They are just capri style. Luckily it is warm here for a while longer so it will work!





Mommy put me on the floor and I had to twist and turn to see my favorite Baby Einstein (number Nursery). As I was twisting something happened....



Then I pushed a little more...


And WOW!!! I can see the movie much better! I just am not sure what to do with my arm....
It kind of hurt laying like that! I will keep trying!

No comments: