Tuesday, August 25, 2009

5 months old!

What a BIG girl:)


What does our big 5 month old do??

  • You are between 13-14lbs (just weighed you today)
  • wears 0-3 and 3-6 months shirts and dresses...3-6 are still big and baggy but the 0-3 are just starting to get tight- to short if they button
  • Pants.... some 0-3months fit but most are still fall off the waist but they are too short on you too! Luckily Capri's are still "in"
  • Eats 6 oz bottles
  • Eats cereal 2 times a day and viggies two times a day(struggling with the eating though)
  • Normal day: up at 5:30, nap 7-8, 9-11, 1-3 or 4 and back to bed at 5:00
  • Love to talk like a Terradactyl
  • Is starting to become stranger aware and wanting mommy and daddy
  • You are not rolling over yet but get 1/2 way there(usually happens when you are watching a dog)
  • Love the exersaucer, not sure about the "Jumper" yet. Still a little too small
  • LOVES Baby Einstein
  • LOVES Lily Mae!
  • Needs paci to go to sleep and thumb the rest of the night
  • IS THE BEST SLEEPER AND HAPPIEST BABY!

I can't believe how much Emma has grown and that she is 5 months! I miss spending my days with her and seeing her smile and watch her grow. I can't wait for the school year to be over and spend time with her again! It is only day 2 so I have many more days until then! Luckily my class is a good one!








I think I would rather look at my hands then at the camera


Seriously, Why does she always put this sheet of paper on me???

Is this what I am suppose to do with it???


Maybe if I don't move she will stop....


Just keep smiling :)




Last... 5 months = 5:00 bedtime! HAHA! No matter how hard I try she wants to go to bed at 5:00! I will take it though because it is where she is the happiest!






No comments: