Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Another SNOWY SNOWY day:)

Last night Jeff had to work late and Emma and I just cuddled. She wants nothing to do with me once he gets home and she likes to just hang out before bed. We watched a Play with Me Sesame and then off to bed. She was sound asleep as soon as I shut the door at 6:30! I thought it was going to be a long night because she seemed like she was maybe getting sick... Nope she slept until 8:30 and I slept until 8:) Although I was up 90% of the night thinking about all that needs to be done before January 28th so it is not like I had a wonderful full night sleep!!!
This was Emma last night watching her show before bed....



Today was another snowy day in the AM. Jeff took the SUV so we were trapped at home:) it got better and the roads cleared as the day went on. Out in back this is what was happening!!! It might be done by the weekend!!!



This is apparently Emma's FAVORITE place right now!


1 comment:

Jillian said...

How sweet is that picture of her with her lovie and her thumb!!