Sunday, December 19, 2010

Another letter...

Peter are you still going with your prediction of Michael??? Maybe you will find out later today/tonight:)

I could not find fire truck scrap book paper and I was not going to order 1 piece of paper.... so I had to change my original plan so the letters are not exactly how I would like.... but they work. Once they are up on the wall they will look fine I am sure.... I HOPE:)!! I would have mixed the order around a little If I knew the paper was going to be such a pain to fine:!!!

Maybe the name will be revealed later and the meaning behind it:)

Enjoy the rest of the weekend! I can't believe how fast it went by and that the weather people were right about what a terrific weekend it was going to be. I wonder if they are right about what they say is coming during the week???

No comments: