Friday, June 19, 2009

What can Happen in a year???





Quit a job, Find a new job, GET MARRIED, start the new job, find out your pregnant, have to tell your new boss... "Hi I am the new teacher you hired I will be having a baby in the Spring!", go TO MANY dr's apt with many sonograms, in and out of the hospital while pregnant, in the end have a BEAUTIFUL baby girl, a torn achilles, have surgery on the Achilles..... WOW WHAT A YEAR IT HAS BEEN! Through it all I could not be any happier! I have loved every minute of it.... (well, minus the achilles tear!) Happy Anniversary!!! One year ago was what I thought was going to be the best day of my life... then Emma was born and I now have two amazing (best)days! We will be celebrating a little bit different than we thought a year ago but wouldn't change one thing (well again we would change the achilles tear and the black boot that is still on Jeff's leg!)! It will be a low key night in but with the two loves of my life....(plus the dogs!)

The Dress


The girls


My beautiful Flower Girl


The ring



My Love!

No comments: