Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Just Another Tuesday...

Emma is going to get to spend sometime with Noah, Shannon and Bill while I tutor a little boy who was in my class last year. She is excited to go and be spoiled by Aunt Shannon!
Emma did good while visiting with her aunt and cousin. We came home and she took a little nap, ate 4oz and then she fell back asleep and 2 hours later ate 5oz!!! WOW! She must be in a growth spurt!

Tonight Jeff, Shannon, Bill, Noah and I went to eat at a Japanese steakhouse, Miyabi's. My friend Parin came over to watch Emma while we got dinner out without Emma! It was nice but of course I could not get home soon enough to see her. She actually woke up when we came in and ate 3 more oz and went back to bed! We had a great dinner but it was even better knowing Emma was in GREAT hands! Thanks Parin for watching her!!

I am sad to say that I don't have a picture of Emma today! I tried to take a few but she was not having it.... I will have to make up for it tomorrow!

No comments: