Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Busy day...

Watch later for another special blog entry
(we need daddy to help with this one!)






Today we did some shopping or returning I should say to some places and then we came home and I was going to have Emma take a nap in the swing and watch Baby Einstein so I could be in her room packing.
Well she was not sleeping in the swing so we tried the bouncy seat... nope,
tried the pack n play... nope, tried the bassinet (which she doesn't really fit in anymore... nope,
my arms and then I can put her someplace... nope, her crib... out like a light for 3 hours!
So needless to say there was not a lot of packing that got done. I figure what we forget Kim will have or Mema and Emma will just have to go do a little shopping ;)

Mommy was afraid I was losing my red hair and blue eyes... I think she is crazy??? What do you think???? We have had several people ask me in the last few days where do you get that read hair???


I love sticking my tongue out just as mommy decides to take my picture!

Too funny!


Ok, I will stop with the tongue if you stop with the pictures!


Sweet baby~



This is my friend Kate! We had a SURPRISE pop-in visit with her and Mommy and I LOVED it! She is the best (well tied with me) baby!! All she does when she is here is sleep and smile! Here she is trying to teach me how to play while laying on your belly. All I can focus on so far is holding my head up!


What is a blog entry without pictures of my CRAZY dogs!!!!


No comments: