Sunday, June 14, 2009

Busy Day!

Just a start to our day....





Well today has been an interesting day! Emma was off on her schedule and it showed!!! I thought we could fudge her schedule still but I guess not! She sure let us know tonight that she NEED and WANTS her sleep!!!
Basically to sum up our day we were on the run and she did not get to sleep in her favorite place... swaddled in her crib :) She Finally made it to her bed at 9:00. She slept in her daddy's arm for about an hour which doesn't happen... she loves to go to sleep in her bed. That is how we know she was not happy with us and was just so overtired... She is off in dream land hoping for a better day tomorrow! She looks so peaceful and cute. I would love to take a picture but wouldn't DARE wake her!! So you will just have to imagine how peaceful and cute she looks!

OH well I am sure it will just be one of her many days as a baby and toddler and.... well many times when she is unhappy. I have just lucked out for 11 weeks!

She did get a little snooze while we at brunch...


Again..... 'PUT ME TO BED!!!"


Noah loves having his picture taken:)


Aunt Shannon, Noah and Emma trying to get a photo..... Notice Shannon having to tell 'E' SHHHH... yes she was still crying!


Noah LOVES his baby Emma! He decided he wanted to hold her today.... Well as good as a 2.5 year old can hold a baby (with mommy helping!)
I think Bill or Kathy was on the other side of me so they must have the better pictures. I will have to get those and post them!



Noah and Mackenzie deciding what to play. They had a great time! Noah was probably thinking... Finally someone my size that I can play with!


Having to much fun with Uncle Jeff's fridge!

No comments: