Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Not so wordless of a Wednesday!

OK, so for those of you that know me well you know that I am never 'wordless'. Well I tried to do a Wordless Wednesday (the post below- I started off on the right foot) but there are somethings that are just to priceless to not share and they need words!....
So you might wonder what happens when you have....

This sweet and innocent 4 yr old boy...



"The sisters" or PigPen and Piglet as Aidan calls them (14 month old twins)


So what happens when you have these 3 precious kids and you try to get them in here...
-------------------->>>>>>>>>>











...
This ends up in your car with POOR HADLEY!!!

This is what happened to Kim today and I have not stopped laughing about it all day!!!



We also finally got up to see our friend Katy and her sweet baby Jack. Emma and Jack decided they both wanted to eat while we were there. Emma then started fussing because she wanted to go back to sleep so that ended our visit early. Next visit we will get pictures of these two cuties! We are hoping that Katy gets the go ahead to start walking tomorrow so she can join us in the mornings!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jill, I guess I'm the only one who comments!! This was very funny!!! I don't know if Kim will ever live this down. Another one for the Kim book!! Hee, Hee