Sunday, June 21, 2009

Guest of Honor

Saturday night was our one year anniversary. I never thought I would be spending it at home with our 3 month old baby! She did not want to miss the party so she was our guest of honor!

Year old Cake! YUM-YUM


This is where we went when we went to CA for our Honeymoon! I bought this bottle the week before I found out I was pregnant.... It has been sitting and waiting patiently for me!




Our Guest of Honor. She woke up as soon as we sat down to eat. I decided I would much rather enjoy my meal then go back and forth to the crib to try to get her to fall back asleep. So, Jeff and I got to enjoy the wonderful sounds of Baby Einstein while eating fondue and drinking Schramsberg:)


She fell asleep about 2 minutes into the video! She has found a new love of chewing on her hand. It is always in her mouth.

No comments: