Sunday, June 28, 2009

HAPPY 40th ANNIVERSARY MEMA and PAPA!








I am so proud to say that today is my parents 40th wedding anniversary! I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful marriage to look up too! I am sad that we will not be there to celebrate with them tonight at the Brewster Inn but we will be there in one week and I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Emma wanted to send them a SPECIAL message: There are several shots because it was very amusing try to get her to sit without trying to eat or crinkle the message!!!






Seriously mom???? Are we done yet???



And a VERY special message from..........





Sabol and Guinness or as Papa calls her Molson!






Just an extra..... First notice my Daddy doesn't have a boot on!!! Yipppeeee!!!! and 2nd he is changing my diaper! Also notice Guinness and Sabol making sure he does it the right way!!!


I am not crying so he must be doing a good job:)




tfe726mirw

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you Emma. Mema and Papa love your message!!! We can't wait to see you next week.

I love you in your little dress!

Love You All,
Mema and Papa