Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Emma's room




I read a girls blog and each week she has a 'Home Tour'... I am a little late on this but I thought I would add Emma's room. This will also allow all of you to see her room! I love it!!!


This was one of our many Pottery Barn Outlet purchases. This carpet matched her bedding and was 70% off the already discounted price!


PB outlet dresser and chaging table. I stalked the store for the changing table! It was the only time we have seen the white changing table there!




The curtains were made by my mother in law. I LOVE them and they do a great job blocking out the southern sun and heat!!



I had a shower where everyone brought their favorite children's book and my first grade class also give me a shower with books! It was the BEST gift from them! If you are every thinking of what to do for your child's teachers baby shower I would suggest the books!





The Crib! She loves her crib and the letters above her crib. She will lay in their looking at the letters until she falls asleep. I think sometimes she is in there an hour before she falls asleep! She also loves the baby einstein aquarium for the crib. We choose that over the Mobile because this can stay on the crib as long as we want and it plays the ocean sound which she loves!



Also in the crib is the necessary thousand pacis, and froggy!

These are boxes of the new born clothes that she has grown out of and need to be put away (once daddy is off crutches:)). The pink bean cube is another PB purchase. Thanks Mema- It is where she will be sitting and reading all those books!



This girl has clothes:) With a dresser full and her closet she is set:) Almost all of these are from her twin cousins that are just a year older than her! It works out great for her! Hopefully they continue to keep their clothes neat and clean:) Thanks Hadley and Delaney!!!!




Thanks for stopping by and looking at my room:)

1 comment:

Misty said...

I think we have the same dresser and changing table in our nurseries. We selected the sun valley honey color from Pottery Barn KIDS....but I really like the white too.