Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thank You Shannon!

Last night Shannon came over and watched Emma so Jeff and I could go to see Sugarland and Keith Urban concert. It was great to be able to go and to be able to leave Emma here with Shannon. I guess Emma was testing her sleeping with her Aunt but it allowed her to get some cuddle time with Aunt Shannon and Uncle Bill who put her right to sleep in his arms! When we got home and Shannon left she slept the rest of the night. I think she just wanted to be up with them! THANKS!!

Jeff and I had a good time besides him still having the boot on his leg and walking out to a torrential downpour and having to walk back to the car! I had my first (well 2) beer since I found out I was pregnant and I woke up with a headache. I guess no more drinking for me:) I think I will stick to my coffee:)

Getting ready to go on our morning walk. Have to get out in the AM before the heat and daily storms hit in the afternoon! We are definitely getting out of the drought this summer! We have gotten A LOT of rain!!!


Emma out for her morning walk!

No comments: