Monday, June 15, 2009

She Is Back!! And VERY happy!

After a rough night she woke up late with a smile on her face but still wanted to go take a nap at her normal nap time (about 40 min. after waking up today) at 8:00. I wrapped her up and kissed her good night and she got a HUGE smile. Walked out the door and this is what she looked like 5 minutes later!



Good Morning Mommy! How I look after my nap! I love her smiles!!!


We made a run to Babies r Us and target after her morning nap to see if we could find a bigger swaddle sack but they only make them in newborn.... back to the blanket for swaddling I guess... It was nice and easy while it lasted:) Emma decided to sleep during our shopping trip and stayed asleep when we got home. She usually wakes up when we shut the garage door and come in the house but not today. I thought it was funny how she is holding on to her carseat



We had a very good end to our day too! Emma took a nap until 3:30. Jeff sold his truck so we were going to go do some car shopping but, the SC thunderstorms decided to roll through... He test drive a car while we sat and waited. We came home empty handed so we will have to keep looking which I am sure he will not mind.

Both Emma and Noah are in bed so now Bill and Shannon are on their way over so we can finally have some 'adult' time and visit with them without the kids!

Well I am done posting about Emma and sleeping:) It has just been what is on my mind and that is what a blog is right??? Well hopefully she will be back on track so I won't have to talk about it all the time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Halo swaddle:

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2908649&cp=3405197

They say 0-6 months. Swaddling with a blanket is never easy. I love the velcro.

Here is another that I've used:
http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/188-7481830-1487031?asin=B000EDKZPS&afid=yahoossplp&CPNG=baby=&lnm=B000EDKZPS|The_First_Years_EasyWrap_Swaddler_Pink&ref=tgt_adv_XSMG1060

Good luck! Keep her swaddled as long as you can. She looks so beautful & peaceful sleeping in that picture!