Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Monday



This morning I started to second guess my decision to go back to teaching in the fall. So I decided to stop by the daycare that Emma will be going to without calling first. I am glad I did. I left feeling MUCH better about it! I loved the teacher that is in the infant room and it was great to see her reading to the little one that was in there. Yes, I said little one because there is only 1 baby that is there on Monday AM! I loved to see her reading to her and giving her that one on one love! It makes me feel a lot better about Emma going there in August. Emma was smiling at the teacher too so that was a HUGE plus:)

Tomorrow will be a busy day for us! My friend Amy is dropping off her daughter Kate for a few hours. Kate was born a month before Emma so I am going to feel like I have twins just for a short time! I will get a taste of what Kim lives with daily!!! Emma can't wait to see her friend Kate! The last time they saw each other there was a screaming contest between them at the park.... I am sure they will have a lot to talk about tomorrow and Thursday (when I watch her again)!

Emma Practicing her Bumbo seat

No comments: