Thursday, October 15, 2009

Results are in....

15lbs 9 oz(28%)
27.25 inches!(86%)

I love my doctor more than anything but man you have to weight! She is so worth the wait though!! Emma slept in the waiting room and then woke up happy for the appointment until the shots:) I talked a lot about the flu vaccines for Emma and as soon as they have H1N1 available for her we will be there! I have decided that it is not worth risking her life as our doctor has seen 1st hand. I trust my doctor and feel that they have the knowledge that I don't have on that. I just hope she can get it before she gets the virus that is hitting fast and furious down here!!

this is sweet Emma just a few minutes after getting home. She isn't going to let a few shots ruin her beauty sleep. I just love the bum of these jammies!



No comments: