Thursday, October 8, 2009

Loving the day!



I am sitting outside enjoying the peace as Miss Emma is snoozing away. This is my favorite time of year down here. First the leaves are beginning to change and look so pretty and it is just over 70 out right now as I am sitting on the deck drinking some coffee(guess I will be up for awhile!)! The negative part of the day is it is only Thursday! One more day and then two days with Jeff and Emma (and maybe a little outlet shopping:)!)

Now that mommy is working and Amy is working I don't get to see Kate and Mrs. Bunny! I am sad that I have not seen her in so long but mommy has found me a new friend that I see everyday and I just love her to pieces (and her mommy!) My friend Lael is about 4.5 months but she does more than me:) I think I will just sit back and watch her when she starts to crawl soon and walk. I would rather just jump in my jumper than meet any milestones! Mommy is just glad that I started to roll over one way!
Here are some pictures that Lael's mommy took of us having fun!


I wonder what she is doing over there????


maybe if I reach a little bit more I can get there.... Help me Lael!!


We did it!


Being Silly in my jumper! I love it in here!


Lael is smiling and posing Emma... well she is a little distracted
(that is my ADD daughter! Like mother Like Daughter!)

Take 2...

Take 3.... I tell Emma everyday to be good and a nice girl... as you can see she is already ignoring my directions before I leave!

Pretty Girls



Wait a minute.... one the family room carpet with your sleep sack.... was someone playing a game???


Lael's mommy said she wouldn't tell on me! BUSTED!


Maybe I will smile and look cute and mommy will forgive me...


Or stick out my tongue which I ALWAYS do...


Or.... Look evil...



Or just look extra cute!!!! That will work!

No comments: