Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Great Fall Day


Yesterday Emma and I went for a trip to Target to get diapers and sunscreen... Yes Sunscreen on October 3rd!! Who would have thought!! We walked out of there with a lot more than that! We got shelves to finally put all the pictures on(instead of having them in a pile on the floor), got a little Halloween treat for Emma's cousins, and for my class.
We then went to Oktoberfest with some friends and Emma enjoyed the music and was trying to eat my food. It was the perfect fall day to be outside and enjoy the weather.

Here are a few pictures from the past few days.
I finally get to wear some shoes:) Let the fun begin Daddy:)

Yet another Halloween item!

More Halloween Jammies. The last one is the best!







Just Wait Guinness! One day I will be taller than you and chasing your tail around!!


Until then.... Mommy will have to save me from you slobbering my face!


I promise we will be best friends and I won't pull your tail to hard!

Now what to do today because I don't have school tomorrow so no school work to do today!!

No comments: