Monday, October 5, 2009

DAY OFF!!!



What to do on a day off? We had all sorts of plans... go for a walk, grocery shopping and do a little retail therapy. When we woke up and it was still POURING rain I decided it was going to be a day to stay home and do NOTHING! All we did was going to the post office mail a gift out to our friend Charlie in NJ and something for Emma's cousins! Its a surprise though:)

Instead of doing any of that we stayed here and hung out. While Emma slept I did school work... what fun on the day off! I did enjoy lounging all day with Emma though! I of course had to take a million pictures of our little pumpkin! She now reaches for the camera which is making it a little harder to take pictures.
Enjoy today's pictures and we will have more for you tomorrow;)





The best I could get of the candy corn socks from Target:)

She Loves this worm!


Ones I forgot to upload yesterday....
I would rather eat the pumpkin then take a cute picture...


Working hatd with daddy.... Telling Daddy what Car I want when I am 16. (notice the superman cape I am wearing:)!)


Working on sitting. Mommy is hoping that I can sit unsupported by the 18th when we are having professional pictures taken

No comments: