Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things...

”Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner”

Over at Kelly's Korner she is doing a blog share about baby items that you can't live without/or want or waste of money... I felt like I had a good idea with what I wanted after being a nanny and with my sister having 3 kids. Therefore, I feel like I use what I have and haven't found anything that was a COMPLETE waste of money....


This is Emma's favorite thing at the moment:)

The screeeeching is her letting you all know this is her FAVORITE! She could spend all day in here I think!!!

LIFESAVERS....

Keruig K-Cup




Not only is this great to keep you awake... It is the PERFECT instant bottle warmer! You have instant hot water for the bottle that you need... about 5 minutes ago! It was great!

The Paci Fairy...




A Lifesaver for that paci that keeps popping out! Ours even got baptized with Emma! What we do without our wubbanub???? I would have lost more weight going in and out of her room!!

A TRUE LIFESAVER!!!!!
SOUND MACHINE

-This even came in handy on our LONG 18 hour car ride from NY! We put the batteries in it and played it on the way home. I just wish we had used it on the way up!!! along with that in the car the portable DVD player and Baby Einstein videos worked wonders for our 3 month old!!!

GREAT SPACE SAVERS!



The tray will pop off is the one complaint I hear... We are not that far yet to have the tray on. I love it because you can so easily remove the chair for when you need the "adult" chair for company!


Take Along Swing-




I do not have this one but again it is great to fold up and get out of the room if company is coming if you need room to walk! My sister has this one and Emma LOVED it while we were in NY visiting. It entertains with the lights and is calming with the fish. I wanted this one but it was always sold out.

This is a WANT!



AN ERGO- My sister has one but her twins still have some time that they will be contained in it so I guess I need to get one on my own...


AND JUST A PICTURE OF THE CUTIE THAT USES ALL OF THIS!


4 comments:

Helen Joy said...

Seriously, Ergos are the best. I use mine all the time.
Sweet little baby you have there:-)

said...

Thanks for your mommy feedback on all the products! I'm due in January :)

Melissa said...

Where, oh where, did you find that paci fairy??!! I wish I had one of those when the pesky paci would pop out of little missy's mouth. I'm with you. . .some of the baby weight came off from running in and out of her room! She's old enough to take care of it herself now, but for the next one. . .

Claire said...

Some great ideas. And your wee one is adorable!

Cxx