Sunday, October 11, 2009

Busy Weekend!!!



As you can see Jeff was busy working in the kitchen (post below) and we did a lot of running around. It was fun though. This afternoon we went to the outlet to try to find something for Emma to wear for pictures this weekend and we found the perfect top. They didn't have the one that I really wanted in her size so we did second best:) You will have to stay tuned until next weekend to see her all dressed up!
Here are some photos from today...



This evening we had fun talking to Aidan, Hadley and Delaney on Skype. Emma even got a head-butt from H&D. We loved hearing them say her name! I can't believe how big they are getting! It makes me sad that I can't see them all the time! We can't wait until Christmas! It is too far away in my mind though! I wish that we could come up sooner but it is too hard for a weekend now with Emma. Lilly and Zooka were so happy to see each other as well:)

I better get back to work:( I think I go into Sunday night depression!

No comments: