Sunday, October 18, 2009

Beautiful Fall Day!

Today was a great day! Emma slept amazingly well last night and then took an 1hour and 45 minute nap this AM before we had to wake her up to take her pictures. She was getting her beauty sleep! We met Amy at her grandparents where they have a huge tree that has lost all its leaves and the leaves left a golden red carpet on the ground and we took a ton of pictures there. We then went to a field and took pictures there with some props! It was a cool, breezy fall day! perfect for some pictures! I was hoping to get a few of Emma this afternoon in her outfit but the day got away from me and now she fast asleep. So.... you will just have to wait to see how adorable she looked!

This is the only picture I took today...



HAHA- I only took about 10 but she had probably 1000 taken!!!
WATCH OUT GUINNESS!!!


Almost got it!!!!

Before you know it I will be chasing your tail!!!

I got the CUTEST fall outfit from my grandma and Pap-Pap too....

You have to wait to see the outfit:)
Not only is it a cute outfit Grandma always wraps or packages the gift in something cute!
This is what it came in... I will make you come back to see the outfit:)
THANK YOU!

No comments: