Sunday, May 8, 2011

Some pictures!

I have been bad at blogging lately... I have not slacked on the pictures though!  I have still been snapping pictures but just have not been uploading them and talking about our days:)

Here are some missing photos...
Our future Ballerina!  (She will have to learn her skills from Mary Ann not her mommy!!!)
 FINALLY SUN and SAND!  
Not exactly the beach but it is sand:)!



Organizing her blocks.  I think she could spend the day on my bed with blocks and books!

Getting ready to roll over

Emma thought this was a new toy for her.  How soon she has forgotten that was her time-out spot

Getting STRONG!

3 months!

He is wondering what she is doing to him!

Cuties!



Might not always be so gentle!




Someone was jealous that he was getting his photo taken so much for 3 months....







cheese!





 Getting ready to go out to "play"



The twins were VERY protective of their toys!

Playing NICE!  With their bodyguard Guin-Guin



 Bubble Time
(Thanks Grandma!  These have been a HUGE hit!!!  We have refilled the tube a 1000 times!!!)

Emma's BFF's Guinness and Sabol!


I know you all are jealous of her Diva like style:)

No comments: