Monday, May 9, 2011

The athlete


Tour 'de Onondaga Hill.... 
You have to start somewhere, right???

Maybe a Future Lacrosse star??

First we will learn to turn the stick around to use it...

Picking up a ground ball with hands- isn't going to work
Then we will learn TWO hands to pick up a ground ball!


Natural:)

T- Ball ALL AMERICAN???
I hope she is going to flip the bat before she hits the ball...

NOPE!  And she was VERY excited it went a foot away!!


Not sure what this sport is called????

Hula Hoop Hall of Fame???
If all you have to do is be cute... She is IN!





Basketball??? 
With just our luck this will be the sport!!  
Mommy can't make a basket to save her life....
Daddy had to retire from the court when you were just 3 weeks old and he tore his achilles!


HMMM... What else is there???
Soccer is not my thing.... I will keep looking!!!!


If sports aren't my thing... 
maybe "Aunt" Mary Ann can teach me ballet:)
NO MATTER WHAT I CHOOSE...
 I know he WILL be my #1 fan... 
Doesn't he look thrilled:)

No comments: