Saturday, May 28, 2011

HAPPY 4 Month Birthday!

I can not believe that my baby boy is 4 months.... REALLY 4 months???  When I sit down to think about it, I think only 4 months ago there was three of us!  Emma was the baby girl!  At the same time I think what was life like as just the three of us and I would not want it any other way then what I have now!

Liam,
I used to think Emma was the happiest baby but, I think you may have her tied or possibly beat!  Emma had a few nights that she had a fussy spell.  Liam, well, I still have not heard him cry (until today, that story to come with the entry about the parade).  If you wake at night to eat, I do not hear you.  I must have a mother sense because you do not cry.  I MAY hear a quiet little whine but that is about it.  We heard you scream at the hospital when you were born and I thought oh boy we are in for it... Then I heard you cry when you got your vaccines... and then maybe 3-4 other times.  When anyone look at this sweet boy you get a huge smile and giggle.  I LOVE it! 
 I am DYING to know how much you weigh but we don't go until June 20th for your 4 month appointment:(  I was going to change it but I figured that was another month without having to give you your vaccines and hear you cry!

 You have gotten so BIG!!  You are basically wearing 3-6 month clothes and some 6-12 are starting to fit (pj's).  The 3-6 month are still big in the waist but you are long and need the length!


Here are monthly pictures... I know not with the signs and forgot the dog a few times but they are monthly:)  That is what counts!


Look How much you have grown!!!

LOVE YOU!

No comments: