Saturday, October 2, 2010

I LOVE fall!!!

Today we were going to do some shopping but how could I could inside on such a gorgeous day! These are the types of days I love. Sunny and Cool. We decided to go to the lake at Furman and take a walk and get some pictures! Haha... the thought sounded wonderful. I was going to get some GREAT fall pictures of Emma.... well she had other plans. As soon as she got out of the stroller she wanted NOTHING to do with pictures. All she wanted to do was play with the buckles on the stroller! When it was time to get back in.... well she let the whole campus know that she was NOT happy with her mommy. I know there are a ton of pictures but if you know me.... well you know that is how I roll:) I love to click and post! Look at the ones you want and scroll past the rest:)

Future student???




I'm FREE!!!

Got what she wanted:)


Giving Daddy Kisses!

LOVE THIS GIRL!!!
I just think she is the cutest:) Even when she is in one of her moods! Got to love the toddler years... They only last from 1yr-30years right???:)



Trying to get a smile and her away from the stroller.... didn't work:)

I'm OFF!

Saying DADA



Cheese!

1-2-3!!!!!

Where did she go?????

Just found Lilly in the Tree!

LOOK at the ducks Mommy!!


WATCH OUT world! I am coming!!



If Emma or the little bug ever want to go FAR away for college I would not be opposed to them going here!
It is GORGEOUS....
They will just need to get a scholarship (they will need that for any college!!!)




Hope you all are having a wonderful and gorgeous fall day just like we are!

No comments: