Tuesday, October 5, 2010

CUTEST PUMPKIN IN THE PATCH!

Today we went to the pumpkin patch and Emma had a BLAST! We would have stayed longer but her little brother was enjoying jumping on my bladder and I could not hold it much longer!!! There were port-a-potties there but wasn't really sure how to do that with Emma???? I hate those as is so I was fine leaving.... I just had to bribe her to get her out of there. It was easy. I just let her play with my phone so everyone who got random calls this AM... it was Emma:)

She just LOVED running through the pumpkin patch! She was not into sitting and posing with the pumpkin but what 18 month old is???

I must say that I think she is the cutest pumpkin in the patch!!


I SEE ONE!!
!!
Don't think I can pick this one up!

What a good mommy to her Lilly!

We can't go anywhere without our Lilly!

checking out the pumpkin...
Taking Lilly for a walk! She now is in NEED of a wash!

She LOVED her BALL..... or pumpkin!

She loved lining them all up!
I have the cutest pumpkin in the patch for sure!!!

Kissing the pumpkin
I want both of these!

They are HEAVY!!
This is how I tried to get her to sit with the BIG pumpkin....

This is as close as she would get!
Emma and Lilly Best of Friends!

Don't forget to get a picture of Lilly!

Catch me!!!

Emma was pointing at the cow and saying DAAG, DAAAG!!!! She thought it was Guinness!!


Just for kicks....
Last year this was the cutest pumpkin in the patch!









1 comment:

Jillian said...

Love her dress!! So cute!!