Monday, July 20, 2009

THANK YOU!




I got a present today in the mail!
Thank You Aunt Kim, Uncle Eric, Aidan, Hadley and Delaney for the Baptism gift! I loved it and can't wait until I am big enough to use it.... Right now I think it is bigger than me:) HAHA

Hmmmmm... How am I going to carry this??? It is almost as big as me:)



Look Aunt Kim.... If I stretch I am bigger than the bag!

I am so glad that you were there to celebrate my baptism with me! Thank you for coming and for the gift! It may be a perfect daycare bag too! Make sure you tell Aidan, Hadley and Delaney THANK YOU from SC!

This is why I had such a GRUMPY day! (yes, my mommy said it was ok to have a grumpy day every so often!) I think I can roll over and then I get this far and get stuck and HATE it!!! I want to go all the way over but for some reason can't go the rest of the way and it is VERY frustrating!

Me LOVING my hands! Maybe I will find that thumb one day!



Just a few of me showing you how BIG I am getting!

No comments: