Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July!!!! We have made it!!

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY
(BELATED)




The start of vacation... Hampton Inn in WV!




These are not pictures from this weekend but just some of my favorite from my parents place in Marco Island.






And our Patriotic girl!






Now a bit about the last few days...

The end of our trip to Erie was uneventful. Emma did great on that leg of the trip! We got to the Shannon and Bill's camp and we were ALL ready to get out of that car! Emma slept A LOT that day... I think the whole day:) I felt horrible because Great Grandma Emma came to meet Emma for the first time and she was not having it and wanted to sleep... and sleep... and sleep!









Jeff and Noah having marker war!


Noah's` new friend for a few minutes:


Visiting Great Grndma at her house:


Back at camp and sick of pictures:)


There will be more to come tomorrow!! I am too tired to stay up and upload anymore:)

No comments: