Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Emma was so HAPPY to get mail today!



Aunt Shannon, Uncle Bill and Noah sent her a Savings Bond and when I told her about it she started talking away. I think she was trying to tell them THANK YOU for thinking of me on my baptism. (I tried to do the best I could to capture the moment with the camera)


We were sad that they were not able to be there with us on the day but happy that we got to see them the weekend before!
THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE GIFT!!

Notice Emma is wearing some Jeans! What a big girl wearing her first pair of jeans! Even if they are NB she finally fit into them!!! While she was singing a thank you song to Noah she wanted to show him that she found her thumb last night and can lay on her side. Unfortunately, she has not learned that sticking the finger to far down your throat can be a a problem and uncomfortable!



Now that Emma is fast to sleep it is time to try a new chicken recipe... Kim just ate it and said she LOVED it so we will see what Jeff thinks....

I just love these little feet!


No comments: