Sunday, July 12, 2009

He's Here!

Jeff finally got here last night around 10. Today we have Emma's baptism and then the rest of the week we get to just relax and enjoy the cooler weather, which I am loving!!!

Papa and Emma playing!



Poolside...




This is Maurita whow was the flower girl in our wedding. I started as her babysitter when she was VERY little so it was so nice to see her holding Emma! Her and her brother are VERY special kids to me and I am so happy that Emma got to meet them while we were home!



Jack and Emma! She loved him and he could not hold her fast enough. He did say that she was heavier than he thought :) She is getting big!




Hey Hadley what are we doing out here????


I have no clue Delaney!!! Why is this little thing in the same outfit as us??


The best we could do to get them both looking...


I am so over this!


Hmmmm... I guess the photo shoot is over..

No comments: