Thursday, July 16, 2009

GREAT DAY!

I LOVE THIS WEATHER!!!




Today started off with a rain storm and I thought what a great day this is going to be.... It ended up being a beautiful day! The days that make you LOVE central NY! Aidan got to swim with Uncle Jeff while all the little ones were sleeping (and I went to get my haircut!!).

After the swimming we went in the front yard and played and took photos.... Of course!!

I really do love my hands


Look at all that drool!!!


Hadley chilling in my seat!


My Turn



If you don't succeed the first time try, try again!!!!




And it is a CUT!!


But we are cute:)






Daddy relaxing!


Ohhhhh...I just love my cousin Hadley and she loves me...


Hadley: Nobody is sitting next to her I think I can get closer....


The three of us:) And my new haircut!!



Need an ice cold one on a hot day after watching Aidan play baseball!



Zooka even joined us for this drink!


I can't get enough of these two!!!




After a tough day in Syracuse I need to go to bed early!!!
Went in bed at 4:45 unswaddled for the second night and this is how she looked at 5:15!

Good Night Sweet Baby!



Sweet Daddy ;)

No comments: