Thursday, July 30, 2009





Emma had a fun play date with Kate today.... well Emma decided to get cranky and had to take a cat nap so I got to play with Kate and talk with Amy! I am going to miss our play dates once school starts back up! I can't believe that we start up again in just 3 weeks! Wow these past 4 months have flown by! It will be hard to go back to school but I feel blessed to love where I work and the people that I work with. With the support that they will give me I know that I will be able to do it!

That was about the extent of our day... Napping and playing with Kate. Kate must have really tuckered her out (She must have gotten tired watching Kate who is inches away from crawling!! GO KATE!!! Sorry AMY!!!)because after Kate left she took another 3 hour nap this after noon and went back to sleep at 5:30! Wouldn't trade this girl for the world!!!

Just a few of Emma today and tonight before bed...



I see a fat roll on that leg :) Our lil' chunker!


For "Aunt" Mary Ann-
Your future Ballet student (notice the ballerina Jammies)


Emma trying to tell you:
PLEASE DO NOT LET MOMMY TEACH ME HOW TO DANCE!!!


No comments: