Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A few more... and good night daddy!





Still chewing on her hands!




I am trying to take a lot of pictures(haha) to document different times of Emma's life so far. As you can probably tell I have thousands of pictures to go through and organize for her.... that could be my full-time job!!! That is after I get the stupid medical bills from her delivery ironed out! That has been a ROYAL PAIN IN THE A___!!!! I think we are finally getting somewhere with them!

Anyways, while I was unpacking from our trip I came across two special baptism gift that Emma Rose got from Papa and Mema and Aunt Kim and Uncle Eric. I thought I would try to take some pictures of the two together so when (and IF) I do a scrap book for Emma these can be included!



Emma did not want to hold still for me to take a picture of the bracelet on her...


Guinness decided I laid out the blanket for her to lay on!






After being woken up from the neighbor mowing his lawn we really focused on Baby Einstein with VERY tired eyes!


Tired eyes...



Daddy has to work late tonight:( He won't be home until 7:00 so I will not get to seem him tonight (mommy says HOPEFULLY I will be continue to be sound asleep!) so I wanted to send a goodnight message to him!

I LOVE YOU and I will see you in the morning!

FOR DADDY!
A happier moment before bed:)





The "I am getting tired Mommy, you better put me to bed!" look...



A picture of my cute feet:)



Good Night Daddy! I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: