Thursday, July 23, 2009

Peaceful naptime in SC! As for NY.... You Judge!



We started our morning taking a walk in the stroller, not the carseat! She seemed to enjoy the freedom of not being in her carseat but I didn't like not being able to look at her!


As I sit here enjoying my afternoon coffee during a quiet peaceful nap time... see the picture below... no lights flashing on OUR monitor!


I am secretly laughing aloud at nap time in the Goode Household! I say secretly because I know my time will be coming... Just not with twin 15 month olds! They make it twice as funny listening to their laughs! I love it!



When I first watched this I was feeding Emma and she stuck out her tongue to spit out the bottle and she smiled and began to giggle and look around. It was as if she thought her cousins where right there with her. It was cute to see and I like to think that she thought it was Hadley and Delaney!

A message for Papa!

I am ready to meet you at the Beach in my beach outfit! Let me know when and I will meet you in Marco!


What??? Did you say in February??? I have to wait that long!!!????


No comments: