Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Day in NY

Today was a fun and relaxing day. We slept well after a rough start! I also realized the bumper has to come off when we get home because this little one is scooting all around the crib. So off goes that cute pretty bumper! We went to my sisters friend, Kelly's house for their weekly play group. We (or should I say I) had fun. I got to see all the kids and chat while Emma slept through the whole play group... a good sign for daycare:)
After that we came home and played a little, Emma took another nap and then we headed up to Kim's to see them for a little bit this afternoon and now we are back for bed time and dinner.

Emma was whining so Aidan thought he would watch the chipmunks with Emma, Zooka and "Lily" to make her feel better. Notice how he set up the frogs so they can watch!



When Aidan kisses Emma he starts to gag because he says her head smells. I promise I bathe her.


Her new love- her hand! I wish she would just suck the thumb and solve the problem!


Aidan ran in to the house to get Zooka to make Emma feel better. She stopped crying as soon as Zooka was near her


Aidan, Delaney and Hadley are so photogenic! I love taking pictures of them and hope Emma is the same way! She should be with the amount of pictures I take of her!!






Emma playing after her play date... Maybe next time she will wake up to the play date with other kids:)


This is why we have to take out the bumper. She did not start sleeping in this position!

This is what happens when you don't listen to your mom- bruised head and puffy lip! ;) Just Kidding Kim! Hadley fell out of the bouncy seat and hit her lip and her head well... that was just one of many toddler falls:)

1 comment: