Thursday, August 18, 2011

Trying to be a BIG boy

A little snack before bath time!
Liam is in an in-between stage with the bath.  He is not sitting yet so he can't  "Sit" on the sit side of our infant tub.  He tries to sit when he is in the reclined side of it and then he flips over the side.  Well, he doesn't really flip over but is close to it!  So I decided tonight I would try the bath seat.  We didn't move Emma into it until 9 months so I knew it was early....  It didn't work so well but he sure did pose and look cute:) 




Yes that is a pink washcloth.... when you have a sister you get to use pink wash clothes and towels!

Sweet happy boy!

2 comments:

Happiness Is... said...

Tell me about this bath seat - what brand? Where do you get one? We need a new bath solution soon, too!

Jillian said...

He is so big!! I have one of those chairs but Ansley is WAY too small for it!