|Just hanging around!|
7 months... 213 days! We are now closer to a year old then we are the newborn!! Liam has gotten SO big in the last few weeks! He is getting more control of his body. He is pretty lazy so he just flops around if you don't have a good hold on him:)
|Loves to bounce!|
- He is have 2 "meals" a day- still just the puree baby food and have been adding some of the stage 2 dinners ( I don't do the meats, I stick to only making fruits and Vegetables)
- Takes about 27oz of milk a day
- Sleeps 12+ hours at night. Goes down between 5:30-6 and takes 2 -3 naps/day
- LOVES his sister!! Whenever Emma is in the room he just smiles and watches her GO or throw a tantrum... whatever it may be at the moment
- he loves his doggy/blanket
- Liam takes a paci but I don't think he is super attached to it. Emma went to her thumb at 9months. I am hoping he sticks with his paci and we can stop using it around 1.
- has 2 bottom teeth. I think some more are coming because he is back to munching away on anything and EVERYTHING!!
- so far we are not sitting (will sit leaning on me), just some wiggling to try to get to something. If the ipad or computer are in front of him he will work extra hard to try to get it!
*** I will update with some 7 month photos later today.... We are going to meet up with some friends this AM so this afternoon with will do a photoshoot:)