Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Anniversary to us!

What a great 3 years (and busy) it has been. We have been through a bit in 3 years... We have been through moves (2), change of jobs... (too many) and babies!!

Obviously there are a million pictures that I love from that day and weekend but here are just a few:)

My bridesmaids were 3 friends from High School, My neighbor growing up, my sister and the flower girl is who I was a nanny for from the time she was just a few weeks until I started teaching
The Guys:)

My dress
I absolutely loved my dress.  Looking at it still brings a smile to my face.  It was nothing like what I thought I would pick!

One of my favorites!
























Aidan and Maurita!  The two cutest little ones at the wedding:)  They stole the show!
Love this little guy!  Can't believe he is going into 1st grade!!
PICTURES IN SKANEATELES



The Lodge, Skaneateles, NY
I truly loved this place and it was the only location that I wanted for the wedding.  I was so happy that they had a date available for it!!



 Some of the details

Instead of the 'traditional' guest book we had people write a little message and I put them together in a scrapbook afterward.
This was a gift that was given to us at the rehersal dinner.  My sister sent letters to family and friends and they made a scrapbook page with memories they had with either Jeff and I or both.  It was so much fun to see and such a great gift.  I love it.  Once the kids are older I can display it but for now it is in the bin with the wedding and everything else I don't want them to get their hands on. 
It means so much that family and friends took the time to do this for us!
 





A few more of us:)

It has been such a wonderful three years!  There isn't anyone else I would want to be taking this journey of life with.  Hoping we have MANY MANY more years of happiness and HEALTH with each other and our family!!
I LOVE YOU!

No comments: